• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR13 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have axle stubs sticking out of the front of my M37 axle. Looks like EMD will be toolin' around the GA rally with a M37......

zout

Well - If I have not totally lost my job in the next month - If I can get the M923A2 registered and titled - the work on the truck is proceeding perfectly IF in anticipation we can make it - otherwise it will be a very pretty yard camper for the kids till it rots and rusts away into oblivion - here is what she looks like (named Jokers Wild)Photo2728.jpgPhoto2729.jpgPhoto2730.jpgPhoto2731.jpgPhoto2732.jpgPhoto2733.jpgPhoto2734.jpgPhoto2735.jpg

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ya know Dave, a "liftgate" would work perfectly on the back of that rig. After too much apple pie, we could just roll your butt onto the platform, let the hydraulics do their thing, and just roll you into the camper! And we won't even work up a sweat. :D

Attachments

3dAngus

I have a lift gate that welds on the back of a M105 if anyone is interested. I cut it off a carpenters trailer and can bring it up to the Ga. Rally upon request. It is a hand pump hydraulic. Don't know the lift capacity but it was used to lift up a 3 phase saw up and down the trailer.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
310 days down, 51 to go. Here we come Durhamtown Plantation!
I'm working in Pune, India and not only ready to come home, I'm ready for the rally! Actually, I'm not ready - I have some things to do to my deuce before I'm ready, but being out of the xountry isn't helping.

zout

PC - rear platform is already on hand but not a liftgate. I have to get the holding tank in first and plumbed and then set the deck for my ole fart rocking chair so I can sit there and play my banjo - I am working on a ice dispener out the the rear door as well and thinking about sticking in one of them water dispensers as well so I do not have to get up. May be a third one for Crown as well - who knows.

Sent a couple folks pic's of the gun ring getting mounted up as well - ahhh yeah - gun ring RV - calling it Jokers Wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks