• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR13 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
PC - rear platform is already on hand but not a liftgate. I have to get the holding tank in first and plumbed and then set the deck for my ole fart rocking chair so I can sit there and play my banjo - I am working on a ice dispener out the the rear door as well and thinking about sticking in one of them water dispensers as well so I do not have to get up. May be a third one for Crown as well - who knows.

Sent a couple folks pic's of the gun ring getting mounted up as well - ahhh yeah - gun ring RV - calling it Jokers Wild.
I betcha can clear out a congested camp site quick with that baby!! You'll have it all to yourself!![thumbzup]

zout

IF I can make it - I have been assigned cooler and back pack search security - do not enter without seeing me. I have plenty of latex gloves for those that try to hid chit.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We only have 50 days to go folks. Let me be clear, that's fifty days! There isn't much time for the comprehensive packing that needs to occur. Hopefully we'll have folks from all 57 states in attendance!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I haven't seen a thread to send my order in.
I asked Clinto to open the 2013 Steel Soldiers GA Rally T-shirt thread at his convenience. I won't be doing mail order but I may make a roster of orders on a first come, first served basis. If you are on the roster you will have a shirt reserved up to a certain point. I cut the order back by 50 because I ended up with about 40 extras last year.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please wait and post t-shirt orders in the correct thread so your order will not be lost and so as not to confuse Richard. All the posts about orders for shirts have been removed.

Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks