• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR13 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Around here, that thing would be a dead snake.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Milk snakes are good snakes - they don't hurt anything. At my place all we see are copperheads and timber rattlers. I've had three dogs get bitten in the last 2 years. I've killed 6 timber rattlers and 23 copperheads in the last 5 years or so, all within a couple hundred feet of the house.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am bummed out this summer. I have run over two snakes mowing and someone got one of my black snakes out on the road. My steel scrapper said he saw my big black snake out by Gimpy's trailer project but he left it alone. I caught him and put him back there. :)

Reduced the mice.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Next mishap thread ! SW bitten by snake. At GA ralley maybe we should wrap caution tape around him and set up orange cones yellow strobes .

Gunnermac

Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gary,

You need to get a bunch of barn cats. They will eat the mice and other things the snakes eat and eat the snakes also. I had a problem with copperheads until I got about 10 cats ,no more snakes.

Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.