• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR13 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you're gonna be snarky about it, I'll bring the traffic cones and I'll make you a "special" helmet with a flashing beacon on it as well.

100acre

Fifty days x at least 8 per day = 400 eggs that's a lot of sitting but ill try my hardest and push. So yes Ill be bringing y'all some free range huphalump eggs for your dinning pleasure.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Most of the scrambled eggs this year will be pasteurized whole egg mix (whole eggs with some citric acid to prevent color change) in quarts, half gallons and 20 pound boxes. Don't have to shell them, more sanitary, faster to prepare. However, some people like sunny side up and over easy and we will be able to accommodate them with this fine contribution to the Rally Pantry.

BTW, 3 ounces equals two large eggs.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Mike, those are not the old military powdered eggs I loved so much are they? :doh:
I like cold green eggs from a mermite can with cold SOS in my mess kit with water dripping off my helmet into the pan!! It's soooo good with luke warm burned coffee served up in my cute little canteen cup!:papabear::papabear:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike, those are not the old military powdered eggs I loved so much are they? :doh:
No, they are whole eggs (as in NOT Eggbeaters) with citric acid to keep them from going green after they are cooked. Eggbeaters is only the whites of the egg, with yellow food coloring added to fool simple minded folks that there are yolks included. Liquid whole eggs is a commercial/industrial product for volume cooking that requires eggs. I found out about them from the cafeteria manager at work, and now I can use the same thing. I do test these things before the Rally for taste, texture, and appearance - thus no green eggs with your ham, Sam I am.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
With only 45 days left, I'm sure many of you can almost taste the eggs coming off the MKT. Mike, Richard and their all volunteer staff will be busting their backs to serve all of us so make sure you show your appreciation. There is a lot of work that goes on behind the scenes to make this the premier rally but no group of people work harder than the MKT staff.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ah, Drew, just bring it anyhow. Trigger is gonna dress up in one of Trigger's GF dresses, and do photo shoots for a MV calendar. It would look great with trigger in a dress, draped over the front bumper.........:jumpin:

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
With only 45 days left, I'm sure many of you can almost taste the eggs coming off the MKT. Mike, Richard and their all volunteer staff will be busting their backs to serve all of us so make sure you show your appreciation. There is a lot of work that goes on behind the scenes to make this the premier rally but no group of people work harder than the MKT staff.
Plus 1 on that!!!

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Ah, Drew, just bring it anyhow. Trigger is gonna dress up in one of Trigger's GF dresses, and do photo shoots for a MV calendar. It would look great with trigger in a dress, draped over the front bumper.........:jumpin:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I don't remember that!

TiggersGF

OMG LOL I would have to get a LARGER dress to fit him! LOL The only thing on me that is bigger than on him is my boobs! And believe me I know Matthew and thats not going to happen! I can't even get him to wair shorts!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.