• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR13 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiggersGF

Ah, Drew, just bring it anyhow. Trigger is gonna dress up in one of Trigger's GF dresses, and do photo shoots for a MV calendar. It would look great with trigger in a dress, draped over the front bumper.........:jumpin:
EMD567 Is there somthing you want to shair? Just what goes on with the early arivals? Hmmm!

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
What happens at the rally stays at the the rally! Unless someone has a camera and then you can bet it will be posted for all to enjoy and admire!aua

ODDBALL007

Re: Official 2013 SS Georgia Rally Info thread

I need help... ok stop laughing. I need my jeep brought to the rally. I can take it to yr location or u can come here.pm me if you can help...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need help... ok stop laughing. I need my jeep brought to the rally. I can take it to yr location or u can come here.pm me if you can help...
Have you given up on loading it in the back of the truck? What are you driving up? (gears in head turning)

ODDBALL007

Have you given up on loading it in the back of the truck? What are you driving up? (gears in head turning)
No I haven't. Funds are tight and linda an I are driving up in an 04 pickup with an 2010 26ft camper. I had a way for it to go but fell through. Any idea would be great as id really love to have somethin to tool around on trsils with

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have an M1061A1 that I need to get north. Was thinking (stupid me) that if you were driving the big truck, you could tote it on this trailer. Nix that idea! As useful as it was, I may have to leave my Clubcar behind this year.

jw4x4

I sure hope something pans out for the Club Car. I am not bringing the 1009. We need something to use as a runabout. I might try to bring my Polaris Sportsman in the bed of the 5 ton as a last resort.

ODDBALL007

I have a nice legal car trailer dual axle takes 2 5/16 ball set up which I have and its even adjustable. If anyone can help me out id greatly appreciate it

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I thought I was hauling them?
Was trying to find a workaround for you. Since you've stepped in it, yes that is still the plan but the plot thickens. Can you drag back a 3/4 ton genset trailer? Lord, what am I doing to myself?

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
EMD567 Is there somthing you want to share? Just what goes on with the early arivals? Hmmm!
You wanta find out what happens at the pre rally gathering, then you gotta come to the pre rally gathering.

I ain't telling................so there............:naner:

Stonepicker1

I have a nice legal car trailer dual axle takes 2 5/16 ball set up which I have and its even adjustable. If anyone can help me out id greatly appreciate it
ODDBALL007....Put me down as a "possible" for towing your trailer and jeep to the GA rally and back.
i will have my CUCV-II crew cab, pulling the gooseneck trailer with the CUCV Dually on top. My son and daughter(26 & 27) will be driving my other CUCV-II single cab. So I might be able to tow your trailer.

I will also be making a road trip on the 12th of Sept to Apopka,FL to pick-up a M939 engine and drop it off at ferro's place in SC. I will be bring back my LSSV that ferro's picked up for me last month. More to follow on this road trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.