• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR13 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODDBALL007

Re: Official 2013 SS Georgia Rally Info thread

ODDBALL007....Put me down as a "possible" for towing your trailer and jeep to the GA rally and back.
i will have my CUCV-II crew cab, pulling the gooseneck trailer with the CUCV Dually on top. My son and daughter(26 & 27) will be driving my other CUCV-II single cab. So I might be able to tow your trailer.
Dude that would b so awesome. My number is 407 383 6066

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just remember, we have anti drone capability. Besides that, the drone has to be in place when the photo shoot is taking place. Now I know that the drone can fly a long time, but we have a whole week in which to do this.

I guess you just better plan on tickling Tigger till he cries uncle......

Well looks as if the Uncle and I will be headn down 75 to make 1 more GA. rally trip we had a blast last year not planing on bringing the camo expressbut if you need some thing special i will load it or if you need somethin hauled down hollar. Will be looking forward to seein all your smilin faces till we pull in . HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.Also the tool trailer i had down last year is for sale and can bring it along drop me a call.

Last edited:

jw4x4

Well looks as if the Uncle and I will be headn down 75 to make 1 more GA. rally trip we had a blast last year not planing on bringing the camo expressbut if you need some thing special i will load it or if you need somethin hauled down hollar. Will be looking forward to seein all your smilin faces till we pull in . HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.
There goes the neighborhood!!!! Lookin' forward to seeing you there Doc.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In under an hour (GA Rally Standard Time) it will be 43 days left. That equates to about 40 days or less for the Earlybirds. Better commence to getting your PCMS done. Go back over the entire rally and swap threads and take notes of what you committed to buy and sell and bring suitable cash fulfill your obligations/ commitments. One at a time start getting your Jerry Cans filled up for the ride. Filter your special elixers (avoid Wreckerman's special blend) and get them socked away for the trip. Don't forget that extra peanut oil from the last turkey. Filter it and burn it. Nothing smells better than a wafflehut deuce. Bring cash, haitian goode, sheckels, gold and silver to barter with. Tired of storing the extra ammo...................................................boxes? Sell them too. It's going to be the bestest ole swap meet on the east coast.

I am Recovry4x4 and I approve this message!

There goes the neighborhood!!!! Lookin' forward to seeing you there Doc.
Wait just a durned minute. That feller's name is Doc? I was told by a reliable guy with a limp that it was Dork Farmerall! I'm so naive!

Mr Swiss, eh, who's counting! Oh wait, you are! LOL

Last edited:

zout

Well TiggerGF - I'll save you a phone call - after contacting Willie Coyote and the Roadrunner I placed my order with their favorite vendor and we can call them in for the hunt anytime we want . Did someone Yell PULLdrone callers.jpg

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Well looks as if the Uncle and I will be headn down 75 to make 1 more GA. rally trip we had a blast last year not planing on bringing the camo expressbut if you need some thing special i will load it or if you need somethin hauled down hollar.
Doc....did you post up in the buy/sell/barter thread? I know you got some good stuff stashed up in the hills of Kaintuck. Let us know what's in the rathole. I got no money, no place to store anything and too many projects....but that never stopped a packrat before.

BBQROD

I was looking forward to coming to the rally this year but the darn EUC probably won't clear up in time. Plus the truck is gonna need a little TLC to be road worthy.
So unless I paint the ole rat rod olive green and put muddin tires on it I won't fit in to well.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was looking forward to coming to the rally this year but the darn EUC probably won't clear up in time. Plus the truck is gonna need a little TLC to be road worthy.
So unless I paint the ole rat rod olive green and put muddin tires on it I won't fit in to well.
Civilian transportation is welcome, bikes, walking, hitch hiking etc, any mode of transportation is necessary. Truck not being ready is not an excuse. Get to the Rally, you will thank yourself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.