• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR13 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have chain saw, will travel. Also have log truck(as long as the hills aren't steep).

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the work party volunteers!
I anticipate being at DT, NLT noon. Dumpster will actually be leading the party, we have used the dump truck in the past considering with his oversize mirrors if the M-51 fits anyone else should fit.
Locate me, with Little-Truck, or Dumpster and we will get the opening done.

Note, we will need driver and rider passes for everyone. We have driven the trails we are opening, this is just to allow reasonable access for the big trucks. Also, note reasonable access is not watching mdmorgan clear trees with almost a full inch of clearance. . . . . . .

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Officially there is 10 days remaining. By this time next Sunday there will already be some folks in place. It's crunch time folks! Fix what you can, patch what you will. Stack your goods for loading or get to loading. PLEASE don't forget to review post #2 and the swap/sell thread. Remember, if you agreed to purchase goods from fellow member and your situation has changed to where you can't, give them the courtesy of a heads up.

Looks like all is going to go off as planned. We should have a flyer for you when you check in at the gate. Registration will be in the same area as last year (within a few feet). If it's late, look for a green strobe light. I hope I can scare up a piece of signage before I depart.

Lets have a great Rally.

Spicy

Officially there is 10 days remaining. By this time next Sunday there will already be some folks in place. It's crunch time folks! Fix what you can, patch what you will. Stack your goods for loading or get to loading. PLEASE don't forget to review post #2 and the swap/sell thread. Remember, if you agreed to purchase goods from fellow member and your situation has changed to where you can't, give them the courtesy of a heads up.

Looks like all is going to go off as planned. We should have a flyer for you when you check in at the gate. Registration will be in the same area as last year (within a few feet). If it's late, look for a green strobe light. I hope I can scare up a piece of signage before I depart.

Lets have a great Rally.
Recovery do you have badge covers? Let me know if you need someone to pick them up.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I do not have any. They were on my list to get but somewhat low. I'm still tring to get my sign maker off their butt to whip me out a "Registration" banner to put up at the entrance. Running out of time here I suppose! If you can come up with some, I can reimburse you!

Spicy

I do not have any. They were on my list to get but somewhat low. I'm still tring to get my sign maker off their butt to whip me out a "Registration" banner to put up at the entrance. Running out of time here I suppose! If you can come up with some, I can reimburse you!
Send streamline what you want on the banner. I will see if he can help you out.

Spicy

Contact streamline with you need the banner to say. I will add it to his chores.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I can get the M814 down the trail with the whale tail that it has, everything else will be a breeze.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks