• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Ga. Rally t-shirt thread (14SSGR). Get yo' shirts.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
So 2XL is the biggest standard size you order? What does that translate too? Here in Europe, I mostly take the biggest available, but T-shirts are always small here. I am 189 cm (like 6' 2"), 230 lbs and hate t-shirts with tight collars.
With your measurements I think 2XL is what ya need Robo.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The first thing I do is cut those irritating tags off from all my new cloths. I know how to wash them (just trow them in the machine). First time in all my life I needed to know what size it is. In Europe, I would say 3XL but it is longer and wider around the belly then most common European T-shirts. If this is a 2XL, it is definitely a lot wider around the collar and belly and a heck of a lot longer than any 2XL T-Shirt I ever saw here.

I will order a 3XL and if its too big I will use it as sleeping tent and buy an extra 2xl on the spot.

zout

I'll get mine for free after ya all buy them and if I get to lite the bon fire this year - ya'll be rippin off your cloths cause your too HOT - then I will swoop in and pick my size for free - maybe even get one for Zout 2 even though she will be in Costa RIca. Please make a BIGGER pile of wood this year.

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Robo - I have a similar height and build as you. A 3XL will look like a tent on you. They are much longer and wider around than what you need.
I also dislike t-shirts with tight collars. I take a 2XL, and I think that size will fit you just fine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks