• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2015 Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
parting an M833 shelter dolly except tires/rims, taillights with box, rear lid with tool box, chains, long air hose.

Hydraulic cylinders
pumps
long intravehicular cable ( change one end and would work nice for tow bar lights)
pintle draw bar
shocks
axles
drums
air tank
master cyl with booster
brake hoses and fittings
anything else you might need?
make offer, willing to bring parts to rally

Attachments

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I have use 50 cal bullets I caught in mid flight so they're in good shape. 100 to a bag. $10 a bag. Good for making dummy belts.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have use 50 cal bullets I caught in mid flight so they're in good shape. 100 to a bag. $10 a bag. Good for making dummy belts.
Are they pull down projectiles? Useable for reloading? If so how many bags do you have? I'd be interested in several bags.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll take a bag of these but I want to reserve the right to inspect them for tooth marks before I pay.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I wouldn't fire them again and consider them only for making a dummy belt. They were shot once already. Inspect all you want.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I have some good used SHA's (Shelter Heater Arctic) that I can bring if you PM me , these are the updated version of the Yukon stove. All are duel liquid/solid fuel and come with everything, Sceptor fuel can lid, hoses, flue cap with ropes, solid fuel grate, liquid fuel regulator and carbon scraper but I have two versions. 1st style comes with the tapered "nested" stove pipe that fits inside stove when not in use $80 have one left.
The 2nd style comes with a 6" to 4" adapter and standard long lengths of Mil 4" flue pipe $65ea have four left, same stove just pipe will be stored outside of the stove. Picture shows one with the nested pipe.
000_0201.jpg 000_0202.jpg 000_0203.jpg 000_0206.jpg These were made for the 5/10 man arctic and squad tents but can work with others. 14" wood lengths fits easily. Fuel can tripod is an option and I do not have any.
Thanks to Al Harvey ,lostnbfe and 73m819 for the PM's and orders!

Last edited:

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll have some of the following with me. The rest will be brought only if prepaid.

Custom front and rear bumpers that should fit a CUCV. They came off a civilian 1985 Chevrolet Silverado if that helps. These will probably come with me and we can haggle a price once you verify they'll fit.
Do you have pictures of the Front and Rear Bumpers?
PM Sent as well

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you have pictures of the Front and Rear Bumpers?
PM Sent as well
This is right after they were painted about 3 years ago so they're not as shiny now. Sold the truck and kept the bumpers. They've been acting as ballast in the back of my truck and will probably make it to the rally either way. As I said, I'm not sure if the MV frames are the same as civilian but we can check it out at the rally.

IMG_2013.jpg
IMG_2017.jpg

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Land Rover lights (and most UK mv's)

I have a few take-off lights from Sankey trailers I civilianised. I can bring them if any of the Brit MV peeps need them.
PM me for types/colours/condition/$ etc.

Library pics:-
spare lights.jpg

+ Bump for previous post #32:-

ISU container shelf brackets.
Med (rigid) tow bars.
5 ton transfer lever extensions "split shifting".
20 ton bottle jacks.
WWII Cat radiator tags.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks