• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2015 Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Sorta looking for 2 939 a0/a1 fuel tanks NOT a2

Last edited:

Chief_919

I will bring a big roll of canvas again this year like other years, 5' wide. Its heavy 21oz canvas perfect for seat covers, tops, etc. $12/yard at the rally, $10/yard if prepaid and I cut it here and bring your piece so I am not rolling an cutting it at the show (because here I can make my workers do it and I am lazy).

I may have bunch of Jeep parts- MB/GPW. M38 etc if anyone has needs ask me and I will look.

NOS CUCV steering column, in the box, $400

Csm Davis

Looking for SCR-510 radio system (radio, power supply, install kit) or BC620 radio. Will also consider BC659.

Military issue motorpool gas cylinder cart
Military O2 tank G size (functional/non-functional either/or)
Military Aceteleyne tank M size I think again functional/non-functional
1" impact socket set--must be Power Hawk, Chicago Pneumatic or Snap-on
1/2" Impact Ingersoll Rand Model 2906P1 (2 each)
Military compressor 4310-01-598-4299 which is a Kipper S-0157
Battery Charger PP-1660 F/U must be the F model
I still have both tanks functional and non

joeM62

Swiss you know that truck has more history behind it than any truck that has swapped hands but it's good she is being used I'm looking at an m62 that is for sale

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
AR500 Steel Targets Custom Made By us here in Danielsville GA available for the rally

Hello all! I have been laying low this year! I have something new to offer for pick up this year at the rally! I hope everyone has had a great Year so far!

I will be adding more stuff but wanted to get this out to yall first! I will be offering My personal Large Tents up for sale for pick up at rally!
18x32 MGPTS Tan and My 20 x 48ft Tan Temper or 10 x 32 or 20 x 24 If No body wants to buy the complete 20x48 ( Will Update with Pricing when pictures are available )

We Have Started a New Business this year that is just getting off the ground and has already been doing well at our shows!

We are now offering AR500 Steel Targets and Vehicle Armor! Our Stock Targets are Made From 3/8 AR500 Steel. Im sure yall love to shoot steel as much as we do!

Get Your AR500 Steel Target Orders in now and pick them up at the rally!
"These Targets are Designed by Shooters for Shooters!"

We are also offering Custom made targets along with our Made to order AR500 3/8 Steel Armor for your MV's!
( Steel Soldier Members Only at this time! )
Just send me your size and shapes needed for custom fit. Put just a little more steel between you and the world!

Prices for Targets ( We do not charge a set up Fee for most custom orders at this time )

All Prices are based on 3/8 AR500 Steel

As a GA Rally Deal Get a instant savings of $5.00 off our regular show price on our stock targets. For Pre-Paid Orders!

6" Hanging Gongs $25.00 = Pre Paid $20.00
8" Hanging Gongs $35.00 = Pre Paid $30.00
10" Hanging Gongs $45.00 = Pre Paid $40.00
12" Hanging Gongs $75.00 = Pre Paid $70.00

16" Hanging Gongs $95.00 = Pre Paid $90.00

Steel Gongs.jpg

Also Buy 3 or more targets save a extra $10.00 off your order!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are offering IPSC Silhouettes full size! A ZoneAR 500 3/8 Steel
$175.00 Save $25.00 Off our Retail Pre-Paid Orders for Rally!

IMG_0018.jpg

Our Full Size IPSC Target is built with the same overall dimension as the standard cardboard IPSC target includes the D, C, and A zones. The only change is we added a small amount of width to the shoulder area to accommodate the 1/2 inch holes we added for our customers that like to hang their targets.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We offer
IPSC Silhouettes 1/2 Size Zone in AR500 3/8 Steel
$100.00 Save $25.00 Off our Retail Pre-Paid Orders for Rally!

Steel Body Target.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We also offer Custom Small & Large Scale Animal Targets available for custom orders, Deer, Bore, Bear, Fox, and more.......

AR500 Steel Animals.jpg

Im Not Sure How Many Targets I will have available at the Rally! Due to the Fact we have another Big show for us going on at same time that my Partner will be at! So he will need to take many of our in-stock targets! So If you want one for sure Pre-Paid is Best!

I even have a 4ft Transformer Target im working on Available for SPECIAL PRE ORDER! Contact me for Pricing!
Two Styles Available! One Auto-Bot and one Decepticon

1388504399_Bc0nkuACUAAC_0q.jpg

Payment with PayPal, Credit Cards, Money Order, Cleared Personal or Business Check

Thanks Bobby
706-795-5979

Attachments

Last edited:

TaylorTradingCo

I have several M35A2 trucks that I have parted out that I could pull small parts from if needed, just let me know what you need. I also have most of a M931 left too, good motor.
I hope to still have some 24v slave plug impact wrenches left, but may sell out on e-Bay before then.
New west coats mirror sets.
Tons of towbars of all kinds, even new in the crate!
Tent heaters, sleeping bags, ammo cans...
I am in need of 900-20 tires/wheels. I don't care if they are nice, just need tires with air cheap.
Derek

3dAngus

I have a M1009 rear cap for sale in good shape if someone needs one.

Anyone selling a M105 at the Rally?
David, I have several M105s for sale. Something has to go. I'm out of room at the house and am selling my lake cottage full of stuff too so, ...
They are fully equipped, with cover sides, and top bows for $895, with your choice of colors and like new tires.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be set up at the 5th Annual Tri-State Military Show/Swap Meet this Friday and Saturday. If any one wants to come by and check out my wares and targets. Having to raise as much cash for my Layer as possible so come buy buy buy and not just from me but all the other guys as well!

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have some parts that need to be brought to rally - was wondering if there is any mileage in starting a new thread (don't want to get posting lost in "date change" thread, or this "buy-sell-trade" thread as it's not really appropriate) just for S/S underground railroad/shipping - to/from rally.

Naturally I'll reciprocate re central upstate NY and all points between.

Big Jeff - you're in the bulls eye as I have one part not far from you!

Howard

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
No, I still have one not spoken for, NSN: 6530-01-220-7186 LITTER_CARRIER.jpg and if I remember right it's 500lbs #68

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks