• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2015 Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
HEMTT stinger parts wanted

Anyone have any of these parts for a M984E1 stinger?
Jeff ~ you implied you had seen these being replaced/repaired maybe?
Parts wanted.jpg

1crook

I have two NOS tan M35A2/M35A3 cargo covers that I can also bring if they are pre-paid for. They will be $300 each.

I also have NOS camo M35A2/M35A3 cargo covers that I can bring if they are pre-paid for. They will be $500 each. There is a possibility that the super rope is brittle on these, so you might have to replace it.

Thanks,

Dawn

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rally coffee cups

I am going to have coffee cups at the all star coffee tent or pre order if you would like one here is a picture of one
coffee cup ga rally 2015.JPG

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have available a blow up 16 ft tent as used with the Chemical-Biological trailer M-51. It has not been unpacked since it was stored in 1996 (tag). Want $300 for it but will only bring it to Durhamtown if someone makes a deal in advance. PM me if you have questions.

Someone had one set up at SSGA last year. Cool tent but I know now I won't ever use it.

Bob

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have available a blow up 16 ft tent as used with the Chemical-Biological trailer M-51. It has not been unpacked since it was stored in 1996 (tag). Want $300 for it but will only bring it to Durhamtown if someone makes a deal in advance. PM me if you have questions.

Someone had one set up at SSGA last year. Cool tent but I know now I won't ever use it.

Bob

Does it look like this?
20150923_174425.jpg

amgeneral72

Ok lets start the for sale list

Camouflage net - tan & woodland large & small new & used free poles with purchase of a net system

Nice field tables - Old wood style & new aluminum

Nice field desks - old style & plastic

Hardigg boxes - all sizes

HMMWV pioneer kits with tools

axes

shovels

pick axes

towbar feet all sizes

Adjustable towbars with 1"feet

heavy med bar with both sets of feet

heavy bar with all the feet even 1"

NEW Ibis Tek towbar with 1" feet

Water cans

slave cables different lengths

24V shop lights w/ slave plug

slave cable ends

litter stands

NOS triangle antenna mounts for HMMWV

pintle hitch's for cucv's jeeps' ect:

Boarding ladders different sizes

armor vehicle lights

and lots of other junk

I mean quality merchandise

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i have a tool box off a tractor 900 series for 40.00 if anyone would be interested and i have a 105 cover that needs the rear section sewn back on 50.00

Gunnermac

Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the following at the Ga Rally only

Buckeye 21/2 lb ABC dry chem fire extinguishers with vehicle mount, in box $15 each

Seats not sure what they are from, but they are comfortable, plain $65,DSCN0393.jpgDSCN0391.jpg205.jpg

seat with Corbeau racing harness $100. Adapters that will bolt these seats to a springer base $25

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
material is in great shape. just had a wind moment with the rear cover and i took it off the rest of the way. it might be sold pending shipping quote its green

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks