• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2015 Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wednesday or early Thursday the deuce bed didn't even make it outta the yard. It has sold already?! It must have been to cheap.
If it's looking like it's going to be Thursday then let me know and I'll be your 5 ton trailer. You can show me where I'm going since I have no clue, lol.

I should have some room left if you need me to carry something. Robert's hood is the main thing I have to work around.

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Updated prices and quantities...

I'll have some of the following with me. The rest will be brought only if prepaid.

2 NOS right side M939 windshields with seal, latch and hinge. These are still in the boxes. $150 a piece prepaid

Used M939 front bumper. Nice and straight. Nothing included but the bumper. $90

NOS Hemtt front light bar with bulbs and harness. This goes under the visor in front of the cab with 5 amber lights. $75 prepaid

NEW LVSR loading hook. This is the hook that pulls the containers or flat racks onto the vehicle. $100

Lightly Used 55 gallon drum lifting clamp. Clamps around the top with a lifting eye in the center. $150

NEW 11.00x20 G177 on a rim. This is still in the spare tire rack on my truck and can be removed at the rally. $125 SOLD

Custom front and rear bumpers that should fit a CUCV. They came off a civilian 1985 Chevrolet Silverado if that helps. These will probably come with me and we can haggle a price once you verify they'll fit.

I might have some NEW Grote 10-34v LED tail lights left. They don't have buckets but will fit your old buckets, and come with the full gasket for surface mounting. $50 a piece
SOLD OUT for now. Trying to procure some more. Still trying...

I'll have a bunch of other stuff with me that's not listed. Everything will be with me on the truck for the whole event so just stop me if you want to look.

Things I have to drop off:

M939 hood - Rmtaunton
G177 tire - swiss

My name is on my flap weights.

20151016_083709.jpg

Last edited:

BBQROD

Here is whats on the trailer for sale.
1 M35A2 bed a few dings nothing major 180.00(SOLD)
1 M35A2 cab just cab stripped clinto clean, few dents and some bondo from the military days 100.00
1 right front fender not pretty but usable 50.00
1 318 shelter with window installed 250.00
1 105 trailer used to be inflatable building trailer so it has a few extra holes 350.00
and I'll have a few random small wares with me as well.
Sorry guys that's a 318 shelter idk what was in that pitcher of beer I was drinking

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445012828.370718.jpg

Anyone have the highlighted parts from a parts truck? I need these for my M35A2 so I can install the low air buzzer that was removed before I got it. I can have someone pick them up at the Rally for me.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
CUCV tailgate, one ladder, several ammo cans, most of my bows, one out of three towbars sold locally.

Several HMMWV doors gone but I also found just as many more as the layers were peeled back.

Trailer is heavy. I'm about cubed out and about weighed out within the comfort zone.

I still have stuff I'd like to bring but just can't fit. I really wish I could fit my MB-T jeep trailer.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
CARNAC I feel your pain, trailer full, 1T box van full, pick up bed and M101 full coming down from the Ohio storage hub( thanks SWB & Gimp) and didn't even make a dent in the barn! Plus have a load at GSA waiting for me to get back from the rally.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I sure hope our #1 adult filmstar is in a selling mood...naner
I've already sold my likeness in "The Industry". It was a great ride, right up until that blue pill about laid me out permanently stiff as a whole body.

I'll be in a trading mood also. Anything to shoot, move and communicate as we use to say.

Gunnermac

Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need an air tank for a m35 brake system. This is the single compartment tank with 4 fittings, also a good steering wheel for a 923.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Im bringing some camo covers but not sure what they are for. Might be deuce, might be 5 ton, might be both since there's 3 or 4. Got some HMMWV covers also or they might be deuce or 5 ton cab covers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks