• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2015 Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandcobra164

Down to 1 NOS Glowplug controller box and sender unit for a HMMWV. If anyone has a HMMWV burning out glow plugs and hard to start when cold, I have a solution that bolts right in. I have other items for sale as well, page 65 as I came late to the party.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I might be interested in a CARNAC fits something somewhere cover or piece thereof. Looking to make an impromptu shade device for my salad truck.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I might be interested in a CARNAC fits something somewhere cover or piece thereof. Looking to make an impromptu shade device for my salad truck.
I think I will have some shade for you. My hope is that I will also be set up nearby so that we can perform mutual support.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a Couple of HUMVEE OD Covers I found today! Got them early part of last year. One is Woodland and one is OD. They are both in like new but been sitting around condition.

They are one of two types like ones in pictures, Not Sure which one. I took Picture of one of the numbers on Cover.

Asking $75.00 each and GUNNERMAC has Bows as well if you need bows!

IMG_0864.jpg Humvee Large Cover.jpg Generic Picture off Internet! Not Actual Cover Humvee Small Cover.jpg Generic Picture off Internet! Not Actual Cover

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some New Items I will have this year!

If you have not stocked up on First Aid, Emergency Medical, or Your Emergency Preparedness Gear NOW IS NOT TOO LATE!!!!

NOTE:::: Im Also Looking To Buy Surplus GEAR like Red Tip Tourniquets, Quick Clot 2014 and up!, Needles, Packs and Pouches.

I will have many types of Medical items available. I have A Show im at this weekend so I will also have order sheets If Im out of
some of the items you wanted before I get to the Rally and we will Flat Rate ship them too you!

DSCN5039.jpg DSCN5036.JPG DSCN5034.jpg FA181red.jpg FA143 all col2.jpg Rapid Response and Platoon First Aid Kits and or Bags. As well as SUTURES.

DSCN5030.JPG DSCN5031.jpg General Purpose Kits

DSCN5037.jpg Red Cross 1 Arm Tote Bags

DSCN5038.jpg Mini First Aid Water Tight Cases and First Aid Kits.

I also have more items Like Hemostats, Tourniquets, Triangle Bandages, H&H Compression Bandages, 4x4 Bandages.

Attachments

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If it's a cover off a 2 door for the rear cargo area, I'll take the woodland.
OK Great Thanks for the info! Now that we know what they are they should be worth $150.00....LOL :0)

Got you down for the Woodland. Im pretty sure the other one is just OD but I will check it if someone else wants the last one but wants Woodland.

Thanks Bobby

Whiterabbit

A few things to sell or trade=
Looking for M151 heater kit, Molle II rucksack waist belt, woodland & red Coleman 200 lantern.
Selling=
Wenzel pressurized kerosene lantern. Used once yrs ago. Crazy bright! $100
Chain binders, set of 4. $25 for the set! Juanpardo
Dispatch log books, unused. $3 ea. Al Harvey all of them
Lead seal pliers, US on one side and Ordnance Flaming bomb on other. $10 (put that seal back on that injector pump!) Tinwoodsman
Chez leather AK mag pouches. $15 pair
Warning triangle set, new. $10 Andy3
GI lantern wrenches. $2 ea (let me know if you need lantern parts!)
Mermite with seal and cans, nice. 1961 dated! $55 Phil2968
M762 trailer! 1/4tn flat bed. I just rebuilt this. New leaf springs, new electrical cable, new parking brake, new bearings and seals,new bulbs and new reflectors. Totally disassembled and restored! This trailer is NICE! Included is 2 very nice tires to replace the ones on the trailer now. $850 firm
I'll only bring the trailer if sold.
PM me!

100_3413.jpg

100_3414.jpg

100_3417.jpg100_3415.jpg100_3416.jpg100_3393.jpg100_3408.jpg100_3410.jpg100_3409.jpg

100_3420.jpg100_3418.jpg100_3419.jpg

Buy my junk...oops, stuff! Gott'a buy gas! :driver:

Last edited:

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got about 9 NOS medium towbar sets in wood crates with all attachments I can sell for $550 delivered to the rally. The crates show signs of mishandling by GL forklifts, and left in the rain, but everything inside is in great shape. Cash on site or Paypal.

I can't get on SS at home, and may not be able to respond to messages before I leave home next Tuesday, so If you're interested, let me know at 225-460-0055 by Monday so I'll load them up.

sandcobra164

1971 AM General M35A2, 34353 Miles, 1358 Hours showing. Good running truck that I have owned since purchase from the Government in October of 2008. Picked it up in December of 2008 due to first EUC Processing. It's been to the GA Rally 4 times in the past 5 years which is a 190 mile trip each way for the truck and has played gently on the trails. The year it missed was simply because I couldn't find a driver for it in 2011. All fluids have been changed, (engine oil annually), all hubs have been pulled, brakes serviced, bearings packed. Upgrades include spin on oil filters, spin on primary fuel filter, and a muffler. Truck has 11 T831 Firestone 11R20 tires with less than 3,000 miles on them that are worth $2,500 by themselves. Master cylinder, air pack, and wheel cylinders have all been replaced with new. Like anything from 1971, it has some minor rust to the cab in the usual places. Front corners, bottom of rocker panels. Nothing rusted through the floorpans and I have an extra rust free cab that can go with it. I had considered swapping but the amount of work involved is quite significant and the one on the truck is not that bad. I love this old truck but the allure of an M923 is getting strong and I've got to save up some money to get one. I don't plan on bringing it unless I have some strong interest. Any questions are welcome and if you Private Message me, I'll give you my phone number. Asking $5,000.

Attachments

1crook

I have been loading up more stuff today.

I will have these end portions(has "u-shaped" door on end portion), NSN 8340-00-566-7390 for a Frame Type Expandable Tent(16'x16') for $25 each. You can use them for the intended purpose or get creative with them, use them to cover up pallets, firewood, or make a fort for your kids with it! In fact, I don't care what you do with it, I just need them out of my way! :-D I have three of them loaded up on the truck and have about 10 more that I could load up if a lot of people want them, just let me know.

IMG_1255.jpgIMG_1256.jpgIMG_1259.jpg

If anyone is considering one of my NOS cargo cover kits for the M35A2/M35A3, I am down to 5 of the 3 color camo kits($700 each) and 7 of the tan kits($600 each). I would get one if you are thinking about it because I will probably sell out soon!

I will have used bow corners for the deuce, non-dropside ones for $10 each. Think that I counted enough to do 2 entire trucks and a few left over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks