• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2017 Ga. Military Vehicle Rally request for volunteers thread

LanceRobson

Well, this will be my first time at the rally and someone will have to give me an occasional azimuth check to keep me on course but I can pitch in somewhere. I'm not sure which day I'll arrive but suspect that I can be pretty flexible unless Household 6 decides we need to execute URGENT PROJECT VI (or is it up to VII now?) at the new house that week......

I'm warning you guys who haven't retired yet. Don't! You won't have any time left and will wonder how you ever got things done while you had a full time job.

Registration, gofer, kitchen, utility infielder, whatever.

Lance

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm warning you guys who haven't retired yet. Don't! You won't have any time left and will wonder how you ever got things done while you had a full time job.

Registration, gofer, kitchen, utility infielder, whatever.

Lance
Truer words have never been spoken. I can't find time to scratch my backside.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Lance,

Thank you for offering to help. It's awesome to get to see an SS member whose been a member for so long get to make our little cookout.

We always need help at the MKT. Cooking, cleaning, taking people's money for a ticket and definitely taking the MKT down after breakfast-it's huge job to break that thing down so SCSG can get home and then he has to set it up again so he can scrub it clean in it's prep for the next mission.

We can also use help in the registration tent, just getting people signed in and telling them where they need to go, etc.

Rmtaunton

I'll be across the driveway from the main area, in the field for anyone who needs a crane , if I am not there just leave a note and a time you will be back and I'll meet you there also will be carting around in a green yj

ETA about 9am Thursday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks