• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2021 Georgia Military Vehicle Rally information thread

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here are another group of pictures.

Attachments

Gunnermac

Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I want to thank Memphis Equipment for their continued support of the rally, Micro jeep, Recovery 4X4, Dave M939 for their assistance in making this years rally a success. I believe timntrucks and profo may have come the furthest, from Louisiana. Microjeep provided an excellent low country boil on Thursday night. Marty (profo) and his wife cooked some fine gumbo and were nice enough to invite me to their table. Thank You. Thanks to all who attended and helped , I am looking forward to next years rally and will see you all then.

Mac

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Ok, in post #1, I said I'd do better in 2022.

First, we have a tentative date for 2022. 2nd weekend in October. So October 6th-9th, 2022.

Second, we are working on a new location that we think is going to be bananas awesome. I don't want to put it out there yet, but I should have it solidified by the end of the week. I am 99.9% sure this is a done deal, but the ink hasn't been applied, so I'm being my typical cautious self.

2022 is gonna' be awesome and you won't want to miss this.

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
So, the date is still good, but I wanted to update: a member of the rally is going to be visiting the new location in a few weeks and is going to bring back a ton of pictures and information, so I'm going to hold off on starting the '22 thread until then, so all the info will be in the thread at the beginning.

But you can still schedule your time off from work and plan on it.

'22 is going to be the best event we've put on in years.

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
So when will we find out the new location?
Very soon - I was playing phone tag with the events director until yesterday. We had an hour long convo while I sat in a Zaxby's parking lot

I'm almost done with the thread.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Someone sent me a thing the other day saying they'd reopened under a new name

:rolleyes:

Color me shocked.

Looks sort of familiar.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks