• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2021 Georgia Military Vehicle Rally swap meet thread

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
here is a pic of the chains.. looks like 3/8 high strength chains. one offset hook on each chain.. they are heavy so not going to bring them unless spoken for asking 30.00 each.. i have 4 of them

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
ISO... Anyone have a few Vintage Stretchers I can get for a good deal, they can bring to the rally for me.
They do not need to be in good shape as long as they still open and lock out.
The cloth can have some rips or holes, but the cloth still needs to be good enough to to use as a table.

I'm wanting to use them for tables, on my Stretcher stands I have.
Thanks
I might have a couple Bobby. Can we trade towards the camp net tripod thingy?

B8B

I'll be at the rally on Friday and Saturday, and will plan to primitive camp overnight. I'll be bringing my M274A3 Mule on my newly-modified LTT-HC Mule Hauler (a M1101/M1102-series chassis flatbed). It's sister trailer is for sale , but I've got a deposit and expect it to be gone next week, so if anyone wants to see how well the setup works, you'll be able to view mine.

Depending on interest, I'm planning on bringing the following items (Prices TBD, but negotiable):

1) TVS-4 Night Vision Scope
- Operable before Storage 10+ year ago - unchecked
- This is the scope with the MONSTEROUS lens!
- If anyone has a functional or compatible battery, I'd love to be able to check it out

2) Several PRC-25s and various vehicle mounts and accessories
- If any one has a functional BA-4386 or compatible battery, I'd love to be able to check these radios out!

3) Mighty Mite Thin Windshield
- Will bring only if someone says they are seriously interested

4) Mighty Mite NOS Naugahyde Seat Back

5) Mule homebuilt rail set
- Front needs modification to fit
- Will bring only if someone says they are seriously interested (They may not fit in my travel setup)

6) Mule Wooden Engine Cover (Well-built)
- Unpainted

7) Mule VW Starter (Needs rebuild)
- Has proper gear and spacer

8 ) Mule Homemade Gun Port Cover - Painted 24087

9) 2 NOS 1951 Plywood Packboards

10) NOS Unopened Case of 1998-manufactured MREs
- For Display only -- Not for consumption!
- Brought back by me from the desert in 2003!

11) Two empty MRE boxes
- For Display

12) 58' Nylon Military Cargo Parachute Riser Strap

13) Multiple Vietnam-era OG-507 Jungle Fatigue Jackets and Pants - Used and some NOS
- Various sizes

14) One set of tire chains
- Possibly military

15) Class 2 Tow Bar
- Small but sturdy
- Used for towing Jeep-class vehicles

16) 100' Steel Winch Rope
- Unused

Contact me via PM if interested in any items, and I'll try to fit them in/on my vehicle.

Soupermike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
B8B I sent you a pm.

- If any one has a functional BA-4386 or compatible battery, I'd love to be able to check these radios out!

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
B8B I sent you a pm.

The PRC68 site sells battery adapters for the PRC-25/PRC-77. I have them for my radios. https://www.prc68.com/P/Prod.html - 257477BA

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay gang, I need a little help. Microjeep bought a left door off of someone at the rally. It was a deuce/ 5 ton door. I'm trying to track down that seller. If it was you or you know who, please let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks