• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

official M715 picture thread

kvflyer

I looked again. It is shortened after the rear fender. Nice job and I have seen one on another site that was shortened. May have been this one. I can't keep track of what day it is let alone who owns what truck.

Now, hmmm, what were we talking about ;)

M-37Bruce

M-715 Sighting Today

I ran into beauty today in Richmond, no phone, no camera either, it had a V-8 under the hood, she was raised quite a bit and I'm guessing 40" non stock wheel & tire combo, trimmed out in white Army Badges and yellow Bridge Plate. What I remember, it did have a Danville Tank Museum decal on the window vent as well as an MVPA decal.

nopicsnopics

Fishtail

Here is my M715, original paint and markings, restored M725 and a M726 I am doing a complete restoration on.

I'm in the market for a M724, must be complete in decent shape.

009.jpg008.jpg002 (2).jpg

Scott

chess

Chess, looks like you have a set of my custom rims. 16.5 x 9.75 do ya ? Nice kaiser pal
Yessir they are that size but I don't know where there from my dad got them many years ago. And thanks! Out of all the steel soldiers I have this is my favorite.

Last edited: