• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official military camo paint codes?

brazengoat06

Got a solid green M923, need paint code for this color to make touch ups, or suggestions for a spray can version i can use. Thanks...

flibob

I just read a thread in the paint and body forum that has more paint codes than the law allows. It is a long thread but alot of info about rollers, brushes, rattle cans etc.

jrod66

the search function is your friend, and this is a paint a bodywork question that has been asked a bunch of times, these little meaningless threads are why SS gets so clogged up, search before you post!! dont be lazy about it

RAYZER

The last time I painted this truck was 3.5 years ago using Aervoe in spray cans, it has faded out badly from sitting in the sun.
This time I'm using Behr Premium Ultra and expecting the colors to hold fast for longer.
So yesterday I pressure washed the truck, chipped away some rust bubbles and sprayed those areas with ospho, today went to The Home Depot and using the info from this http://olive-drab.com/od_mvg_camo_carc.php I had the girl enter the FS paint codes for the three colors,5 min later I had sample cans, wanted to make sure the colors were right and their right on!
I'll do this paint job a piece at a time, today I did the tailgate using a 2" brush, i plan on painting the cargo cover and soft top as well.
It don't get any easer than this!
uploadfromtaptalk1399511324275.jpguploadfromtaptalk1399511342032.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks