• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oh to Ky Help Needed

joshk08

I'm really considering buying a few trucks from Columbus(M35A2), and maybe Wright Patterson(M818), and I'm about 3 1/2hrs. from Columbus. I was just wondering if anyone can help me with shipping quotes(My zip code is 41226), or picking some of them up and holding them, if I win them.

This will be my first GL, and MV expirience. Any help is greatly appreciated. The auctions end 9/4, but I may bid on some at a later date.

Thanks,
Josh

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Oh to Ky Help Needed

I used to have family in Pike County. You might see if you can get a member to screen them, may be drivers.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Oh to Ky Help Needed

If you are bidding on the 5-tons at WPAFB they are all supposed to run. If you need storage as in a place to park any trucks while you are waiting to get them south you can park them here.
I'm about 13 miles from the pickup point at WPAFB on a major road.

steve

joshk08

Re: RE: Re: RE: Oh to Ky Help Needed

swbradley1 said:
If you are bidding on the 5-tons at WPAFB they are all supposed to run. If you need storage as in a place to park any trucks while you are waiting to get them south you can park them here.
I'm about 13 miles from the pickup point at WPAFB on a major road.

steve
How much would you charge to maybe pick up one and hold it for me for a few days if I win?

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Oh to Ky Help Needed

Nothing to pickup a local truck and PM sent.

oilcan

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Oh to Ky Help Needed

I might be able to pull something out of columbus, but it would probably add a bit to your total drive time when you come to get it.