• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oh yay, tire swap day!!

AZORRAT

So the parts Wrecker I bought turned out to be in much better shape than my original one so the swap of equipment and tackle has begun. Today is tire day. Probably the least of my favorite tasks as I just installed the 395s a month ago after swapping out the MRAP aluminum’s for combat steels (in my driveway)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZORRAT

Mine is coming up soon. Bought some 395’s and heading to pickup some lmtv wheels Sunday. Not lookin forward to the work
So FYI. I bought my wheels and tires as a package assembled, 2 hours away from home. About ten minutes from my house on the way home I was picturing the center hole for the hub being bigger on the new wheels and instantly realized that there are different 10 hole wheel patterns. The wheels that they came with were for a MRAP and would not work :( so I first learned how to break down wheels and then installed some steel combat wheels and added 2 day’s to my tire install. Just a warning to look out for.

AZORRAT

I’m pretty sure it’s the MRAP wheel but none the less there are 2 style wheels, the common 10x11.25 (combat), and the larger 10x335mm. Glad you got it right because it was a buzzkill when I couldn’t throw my tires on as anticipated. Lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks