• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

oh9 not starting

wilsonmotors

ok i have had my oh9 for about a year with no probs untill now it wont start i have never had this prob b4 i got in it one night and the starter wound not spin over the purple wire on the starter that makes the silinoid kick is dead i have power in and out at the top of the colum and to the 12 24 kick up under the dash it is new and clicks but the starter does not get power i was wondering if anyone knew of where i might need to look to fix this for now i have a push button to start it and it works but want to fix the problem in need of any ideas yall have

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks