• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ohio or Richmond virginia to avl nc transportation

oliver28732

Im looking to buy a M939 series truck in the next 30 days. This will be my first recovery and not 100% comfortable driving back my first. I have zero experience driving a 5 ton. Suggestions on what it might cost to haul back to NC? Or suggestions in those two areas on who to contact for a quote. Trying to figure out my budget that would include transportation. Thanks in advance for opionons and suggestions!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you get one at WPAFB Gimpy and I can get them out to the farm and hold it. That sometimes takes the pressure off. We have references too.

:)

oliver28732

If you get one at WPAFB Gimpy and I can get them out to the farm and hold it. That sometimes takes the pressure off. We have references too.

:)
Greatly appreciate the offer and knowing this will make bidding easier. I will pm you if I get lucky. Do you know of anyone that would be interested in hauling one of these?

pmramsey

Greatly appreciate the offer and knowing this will make bidding easier. I will pm you if I get lucky. Do you know of anyone that would be interested in hauling one of these?

check with Jim Henry in albemarle nc 704-983-5940

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
keep us in mind. We do alot of pickups up and down the east coast.
Based within 75 miles from the Richmond Site.
FYI- We can haul 2 5 ton trucks at once. Same price as one.
Thank you!
Eric With Surplus Transport...
252-312-1717

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks