• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ohio pick up and back to NJ.

Hainebd

April Ohio pick up and back to NJ.

End of April Heading out to Groveport, and Dayton Ohio to pick up some items then over to Gimpyrobbs stash to pick up fenders and stuff. I have a couple of lots that gimpyrob is holding for me that I will pick up or have picked up. If you are going that way or need something picked I lets talk. If you have somyhing at Gimpys and want brought east or have a lot at Groveport and you want stored at gimpies lets talk.

brian

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What do have and is it at the BeefCo Distribution center in Dayton?

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Will you be driving back thru CT? Chris has one gadget in a case of mine and I have 5 or so pallets of stuff at a warehouse in Columbus.
Will

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Open deck with tarp is fine. Maybe 2500lbs plus a 100lb box at Chris's place. I buy too much stuff. I think it's an AC kit, few big fuel separators, one or two self sealing fuel tanks, pallet of air dryers, pallet of bobber springs and a box of some odd stuff. I just ran a full 53ft truck back this week but everything didn't fit.

Hainebd

I thought I was bad. Yes but I don't like tarps so I would run the enclosed trailer. Loading maybe an issue. Can the stuff be hand trucked off the pallets? If not I will run open trailer and tarp.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
The pickup location will load and I will unload. The springs, tanks and separators don't need to be covered. If it's too much trouble I can wait on the stuff. I will buy more stuff anyways.

Hainebd

What are you doing with this stuff? I hope you are not another Malecheck? He bought all the surplus he could and then the gov came in and said he could not do anything with it. When he passed he was a millionaire. But the gov took everything. Including the tepee he was living in. He had some nice stuff.

Hainebd

Cool I like to come visit

am planing on picking up on Saturday I would run up to you the following weekend. This way I will have a co-driver.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I will have to see if the guy will be there on the weekends. It's a business that holds stuff for me. How much do you want to move the stuff?

Hainebd

If I can Win somthing in ct. I would have to come up. If you are in no hurry let's wait. I could do a pick up of your stuff Friday. Since the trailer is your stuff you pay tolls on that plus 500 in fuel. Again if we get other stuff to move that can reduce. I have moved some on this site. You can check my feedback. I realy want to see your store. Do you have a web site?

Hainebd

Starting to finalize this trip. As always it has grown so I will be in Ohio on the 20th to get loaded then head over to Chris's place to pickup my fenders and junk. Then head home. The following weekend I will head up to CT to drop off. So pu and drops in NJ, DE, PA, OH, NY, RI, CT, and others are possible. Come on get on the train so we can all save some money. This hobby is to expensive as is with out high transporting costs. Let me know. You guys and gals are awsom.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
If you find a bunch of people to go in let me know. I get really good rates on full truckloads fom Ohio to CT it's more cost effective for me to wait till I have more stuff.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
The box I have for Suprman is the size of a big foot locker, but weighs a lot(I can still pick it up though).