• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ohio to Annvile, PA recovery, contacts anybody????

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know this is late notice, but I'm helping another member (Mahdey) with a deuce recovery in PA tomorrow morning (Friday). He wants to leave my place this afternoon to be in PA later this evening, so we can get to base first thing in the AM and be on the road after a thorough inspection. He's anxious because he's been waiting for over 2 months for the EUC to clear...we're thinking someone at GL forgot about it sitting in a pile of paperwork, until he called to check on it.

From looking quickly at the google map, it looks like our route is going to take us along I-81 in PA to I-76, following that the whole way into Ohio where we'll get on I-71 to Mansfield then Rte 30 to Lima, OH.

If there is anybody along the route that can offer parts or assistance we would appreciate it greatly. As I said, we'll be pulling out of my place this afternoon, so answer up quickly if you can provide help.

Thanks

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Greg,

Thanks for the offer. I still have your number if I need you. I would take a tow bar if I had one, but that is one of those things that will wait for some more disposable income before I get it. Good luck on your 1009 recovery.

Westfolk, when are you going to be there, I think Mahdey told me our appointment was for 8:30...that's the earliest they had apparently. If you'll be there around that time, we'll look you up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks