• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ohio valley Military Society

Norseland

I hope I dont get in trouble for this post (I realy dont want any trouble, And didnt know where else to post I swear!) But felt I needed to for our current and discharged Veterans.

Ive bought 3 Band Of Brothers prints in the past, sighned by guys of the famous Company. But a few of them will along w/ other Vet's will be attending at this Militaria show. I get these emails because Ive bough prints before from this studio. I'd love to go but got to much going on right now, even though I'm laid off. Check the post for who will be there and what they will have to see, I'm sure anyone here would love this show.

March 5th through 8th Ky Bring your Deuce and suprise the vets I say! Maybe get a pic!

Home

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks