• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

oil and fuel filters

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In the parts cross ref. section here, or you can order them thru MV parts dealers and the filters come with all the gaskets you need. I do the latter becaus e the local parts houses have the filters, but have to special order the can gaskets.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
MVM magazine has a bunch of listings. I use Antelope Valey Truck 'cause they are close. TNJ Murray is close to you, Addirondak Dodge has them, our own OD Iron has them too. There are a bunch of places, grab a copy and give it a browse.
http://www.odiron.com/store/

deuceman51

I sell brand new baldwin fuel and oil filters for the M35a2. My set consists of 1 primary fuel, 2 secondary fuel, 2 oil filters, and 2 of the correct gaskets for the fuel filters. My set is $30.20 plus shipping to you. PM me if anyone is interested as I still have a few sets left over from the last group buy. I also have oil filters for the M37, M211, and any of the trucks that used the military junior and senior oil filters.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks