• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

oil filters

Aknoll007

Who should I get my oil filters from? Does anyone have part numbers# how many oil filters are there I see the 2 am I missing any. Getting ready for the first oil change any tips/tricks?

h1crwchf

Aknoll007 said:
Who should I get my oil filters from? Does anyone have part numbers# how many oil filters are there I see the 2 am I missing any. Getting ready for the first oil change any tips/tricks?
There are two filters and you can get them from NAPA or FRAM.
NAPA is 1133
FRAM CH33APL

The NAPA filter comes with the proper gasket, don't know about the FRAM.
Make sure you use the right oil. Might want to read the lubrication order, it helps.

One more thing...make sure you torque those filter canisters down tight, trust me!! On my first oil change (the first of three I have done!) I didn't snug those down quite tight enough. Had no problems at idle, took her for a long drive and when I got back wow what a mess!!

Dave

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks