• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

oil leak

choll

Just replaced my oil cooler line on the oil filter they had a leak. Well I knew things went to well, I replaced them in about an hour. After the truck warmed up and the oil started moving I noticed a leak above the lines close to the exhaust. Its very tight so I could not trace the leak all the way back. Anyone have this issue or have an idea what would be leaking

Florida9

it could be the oil dummy light it screws in at the top back of the block on the driver side if some how it came loose you would see a good amount of oil leaking or maybe a rear main seal

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks