• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oil Leak

Florida9

I didn't call gm because i needed to get the truck out of where it was at before they towed it so i got one custom made for $50 then i drove it about 1 mile and it started making a really bad LOUD noise sounds like the rods maybe i don't really know i think a rebuilt kit would do it anybody know where to get one if it will work

rnd-motorsports

I thought there would be something show up but if its knocking you run it without oil we know that. So a rebuild kit is only going to be parts. You will need to get the crank turned and rods or at least a couple rod reconditioned after a bearing failier you just can't put new bearings in it. If your not up on rebuilding a motor Sorry not trying to be a smart A@@ but sounds like you have not done that kind of work before you would better off getting some Buddy's together and swap the engine not a real bad job it has to come out anyways.! keep us posted GOOD LUCK and sorry for your bad luck! As it sounds you want a mud toy and a driver ? you will be at the upper rpm side of things allot of the time then a gas motor would be happy a lot longer anyways! for what you want! :driver: