• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oil Pan Gasket for M35

McVeyMac

HI All,

I have to change the oil pan on my deuce as someone at GL poked a fork through it from a forklift. I have the oil pan, but I need the oil pan gasket. I looked at Saturn Surplus and did not find the part listed on their website. I tried calling a bunch of times, and cannot get them to answer the phone.

Does anyone have a cross-referenced part number for a NAPA or other gasket that will work? Does anyone have any ideas as to where I might find an oil pan gasket?

Thanks for your help, and this is a great forum that I have not visited in a while. Keep up all of the good work everyone.

Walt

JDToumanian

Hi Walt,
Call some other places if you need to, but I'm pretty sure you're not going to find that at NAPA..... Memphis Equipment, Boyce, White Owl, Antelope Valley and others will definitely have it in stock.

I recently did my pan gasket when I installed a bypass filter oil return line fitting, and I discovered that there are two different styles of pan gasket - there's a nice one-piece gasket that comes rolled up, and there's a four-piece gasket (two straight sides and two ends that include the curved corners)........ I much prefer the one-piece gasket, but you'll have to ask for it, I bet if you don't say anything they'll send you the four-piece.

Regards,
Jon

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've bought a few of them from boyce. Just one two weeks ago. I'm making a LDT into a LDS and needed to turn the pan around.