• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oil pressure gauge?

ghitch75

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just changed the fuel/water separater filter(Thanks to Valence!!!) and went for a cruse down the road........Had the head lights on and when i looked at the oil pressure gauge and it was reading -5 about....It was under 0!!!!........I stopped and shut the truck down and turned the lights off........I fired it back up and the oil pressure was at 15# then i flipped the lights on and it dropped to under 0 again off lights and it came back up.....I reached under the dash and shuck the wires on the gauge and nothing changed..........Took a look and the grounds on the firewall and all looks good.....Anyone else have this trouble?

74M35A2

If a Cummins has oil, it has oil pressure. I switched to a correct military 270 degree mechanical sweep gauge that illuminates through the clear case, now you can really feel what is going on with it, the pressure needle swings up and down with the tach. The electric gauge is about useless, it's resolution and accuracy are so terrible.

sed6

If a Cummins has oil, it has oil pressure. I switched to a correct military 270 degree mechanical sweep gauge that illuminates through the clear case, now you can really feel what is going on with it, the pressure needle swings up and down with the tach. The electric gauge is about useless, it's resolution and accuracy are so terrible.
Got a pic or a link to the gauge?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks