• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oil pressure gauge

Josephml21

Anyone have a source on a oil pressure gauge for an 802/803? The oil pressure gauge on my 803 died and I've been looking for one.

I found the thread with the datcon part numbers but searching the internet has only led me to 12v versions.

Any help would be much appreciated.

OH and I'll throw this in for general knowledge...

Attachments

Last edited:

Josephml21

Disregard. I found one right after I posted this... Link is in the message below.

Last edited:

Josephml21

Update *

So I ordered a replacement gauge through datcon and was told it would be 3 months before I received it.

After some looking around I found an alternative. Pictures are attached below, last picture has the price, site and part numbers that I used.

It is a faria gauge and a 12 to 24v adapter. Works fine, fits well, looks good and wasn't hard on the wallet. I'm sure we could even make the 12 to 24v adapter for a buck rather than paying the $14.

IMG_20200215_130515.jpgIMG_20200215_130537.jpgIMG_20200215_130555.jpgScreenshot_20200215-151143.png

Last edited:

mciikurzroot

Supporting Vendor
Update *

So I ordered a replacement gauge through datcon and was told it would be 3 months before I received it.

After some looking around I found an alternative. Pictures are attached below, last picture has the price, site and part numbers that I used.

It is a faria gauge and a 12 to 24v adapter. Works fine, fits well, looks good and wasn't hard on the wallet. I'm sure we could even make the 12 to 24v adapter for a buck rather than paying the $14.

View attachment 790471View attachment 790472View attachment 790473View attachment 790474
When you get this would you share the droping resistor color band please, it looks like Brown Blue Brown and Silver 10% tolerance but my screen is not that good .. thanx mac/mc

FarmingSmallKubota

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Update *

View attachment 790471View attachment 790472View attachment 790473View attachment 790474
I know this is a 3 year old thread but man this helps me a lot. the Datcon gauges are getting too pricey, amazon has the faria gauge on sale and the adapter

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks