• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oil pump removel

Bill W

Sure
Follow the instuctions on page 39 in the TM 9-1840A rebuild manual [thumbzup].
Taking it off is easy alignment of dist and timing is a bit involved when you go and reinstall it

poppop

Search for ghostriders M37 build thread. Lots of good info there including oil pump info. She had a failure because the rebuilders installed a civilian pump and that will not work.

Pintaro

Im wanting to install a civilian oil pump and distributor to get rid of the 24v system.what are the benefits and or nonbenefits? In other words is this a good idea?

poppop

I am not qualafied to answer those questions. I would think if you change out both it would not be a problem, but you can,t just change one.

As I stated above there is discussion on this in ghostriders thread. It may answer your questions. In any case its good reading with lots of info.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks