• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oil pump

Doug D.

The first question is, why do you think you need an oil pump? They don't wear out.
not sure I will just trying to get info. I have some knocking going on and oil pressure gauge in the 10-15 psi when warm. I will be testing the oil pressure at the sender. it runs good going down the road though.

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
definitely get a mechanical gauge and check oil pressure that way. The military gauges are pretty bad, and should only be used as reference after you get readings from real gauges.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As RWH said it is quite normal, replacing an oil pump that is not defective is not going to change that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks