• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oil Sending unit for 802/3 or 804 source needed as well Water sender

mciikurzroot

Supporting Vendor
Readers, can anyone share a source like NAPA AutoZone O'rileys or such for a source of the OIL PRESSURE sending unit that is compatible with the 802/803 or 804 series gen sets. Also any help on water temp sending units, i find myself needing about 4 of each and if i can really push my luck here the resistance values if someone has those please...
thank you in advance... mac/mc

Zed254

Attachments

Last edited:

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mac for the OPS you can use Sierra 18-5899 (found on ebay). Also on ebay if you search by ' NEW Beede Electrical Company 127338 SWITCH, TEMPERATURE; NSN 2990-01-366-0735 ' you will find one. There was a seller who had 100 or so of these Ive pulled from before, but he shows out of stock. A lot of places show this switch as discontinued now...

I will look further. I have some on the shelf for my own use, but would need to actually hand count to see if I could spare any.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks