• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OK city to northhern wisconsin

camp9

I have a pallet in OK city GL lot that needs to get picked up and brought back to the UP of michigan. I can meet you in northern Wisconsin if your not going as far north as Upper Michigan. It weights 1100lbs. Thanks

tcody

Have OKC auction services ship it to you. They have always come through for me and the owner is a SS member.

camp9

I think I must be out of their normal corridor. Two weeks ago they were twice as high as another carrier. I'll send them the info on this pallet in the morning and try again. Thanks.

tcody

if you want to have it shipped to my place and drive down to get it you can if it saves some $$. My zip is 61242.

camp9

Thanks guys, I'm so far north I don't blame the trucking companies for pricing freight they way they do, but getting it your place further south can make a huge difference in price. I'll check and see what they'll charge to get it to you. thanks. :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks