• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OK Greybeards Help Me Out Here I need you man

Sardot1

I was watching that one--looks like a nice truck--but didn't bid as I am still in the doghouse for my last M1009, which also came from Nellis AFB, but originally was from Ft Hunter-Liggett, CA. After a new water pump, front breaks and some other minor fixes and fluid replacements, I drove it home nonstop 250 miles, 45 miles of which was on dirt just for fun. It came with 3 new tires. It's my daily driver now...love it! I'd like an '08, but I think I'd be living in it if I bought one now. But, there are some M35's I'm interested in, so if I'm going to get into trouble, might as well make it worthwhile.

cbturf

• Do not post links to auction photos. GL/GSA links quit working after a short period of time so save the image to your PC and then attach it to your post.
Wow you had to tell me twice...Wait a minute have you been talking to my wife. She tends to tell me things over and over again too!

mistaken1

I showed my wife a picture on the internet and said "See that? That's your new truck."

I have used that line for trucks, trailers, generators and anything else she does not realize she needs it until I point it out to her. rofl

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow you had to tell me twice...Wait a minute have you been talking to my wife. She tends to tell me things over and over again too!

No wonder your wife gets upset with you. Even after being told twice, you don't listen.:p

Attachments

Last edited:

cbturf

OK I just went and checked the Mrs' brand new MacBook that I bought her out of fear of reprisal for my recent CUCV purchases and she is clean. I can say with near absolute certainty that it is NOT my wife badgering me here on SS and must be someone else's wife. As further confirmation when the last post went up I was sitting in the corner of the local Mexican joints patio while she shouted insults at me, so it is not her.

WOW if feel much better!

Cucvnut

Are you two, cbturf and Cucvnut, married?
And I don't mean to someone else.
really Greg ? really ?

sorry i just dont find this thread sarcastic. it really has nothing to do with a cucv. maybe it should be moved to the conversation section or the requirements for new members section.?

Last edited:

rnd-motorsports

After the wife drove one I can't be without 1 at least! She loves to drive them in her words " the idiots stay out of her way " It helps she is a country girl! And yes I am afraid of my wife at times. when she mumbles things like you have to go to sleep sometime! makes you think ? What is she thinking! maybe I do not want to know! rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks