• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OK, so I need a few 9:00x20 NDT tires.

dabtl

I have not posted in some time as I have been adjusting to a new life style after the death of my wife in 2014. But, my son is running for the District Clerk's Office of Denton County, Texas, and he decided to drive the deuce in the parade on the 4th.

My outside rear tires are cracked from the Texas sun. So, I began looking to find some tires. HOLY COW!! What happened to the low cost tires???

Luckily for me when we took the rear tarp off there were five NOS tires waiting.

I could still use a couple of more. Where do I go? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Oh, and my son gave a shout out to John Tennis for the oil filter bases today. Made things much easier.

Bill

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would call Feltz tire in New Boston TX, they have the Red River scrap tire contract and might have some of these at a good price close.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks