• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OK, time to get rid of some of these tires...

czechsix

I've got to clean out some of this area for other projects....11.00x20 Michelin XL's, 11.00x16 Michelins, some 9.00x20 NDCC's, etc. Some wheels too. Come to think of it, if there's someone in Southern California looking for any tires for their trucks, let me know and I'll bet I can get them for you. I'm also equipped to bust them off beads, so if you have some that are giving you trouble, let me know and maybe I can help you out. :D

Attachments

bajajoaquin

Well, I've been lurking for a few days now, and it's time to come out of the woodwork.

Do you have any specs on the 11.00-16s? They're XLs, right? Load range E or equivalent? What's the overall height on those? I'm getting ready to put new tires on my F-350 to replace the 265/85s that are currently on there.

Best part is that I just picked up a spare set of stock wheels and tires for super cheap, so I don't really even care if the XLs don't last very long!

Edited to add: Hmmm. Just did a little searching. I don't think they'd fit without quite a bit of lift. Don't I feel stupid...

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
The wife said no on the tires for now. She got the $3400 couch a couple of weeks ago and wont let me get some tires for my truck, this month anyways.

Twinpinion

Djfreema said:
The wife said no on the tires for now. She got the $3400 couch a couple of weeks ago and wont let me get some tires for my truck, this month anyways.
$3,400 for a sofa? What kind of engine does it have? How fast will it go?...are you allowed to even sit on it? :lol:

czechsix

bajajoaquin said:
Well, I've been lurking for a few days now, and it's time to come out of the woodwork.

Do you have any specs on the 11.00-16s? They're XLs, right? Load range E or equivalent? What's the overall height on those? I'm getting ready to put new tires on my F-350 to replace the 265/85s that are currently on there.

Best part is that I just picked up a spare set of stock wheels and tires for super cheap, so I don't really even care if the XLs don't last very long!

Edited to add: Hmmm. Just did a little searching. I don't think they'd fit without quite a bit of lift. Don't I feel stupid...
Howdy - yep, as you see from your search, you'd need a _bit_ of a lift. There's a guy in a dually around here that's running them, and I'd estimate he's got around an 8" lift on it. I've got 36" tires on my Suburban, but they're 16.5's, and I'm not about to go find a whole new set of 16" rims just for these. Besides - I gotta remind myself I need to sell them :)

czechsix

Djfreema said:
Wow....that must be some sofa. :shock:

And me with all these really nice 11.00x20 Michelin XL's just sitting around down here :D

OK, digging through the yard stock, I found 5 new ones, and one that's 75%, and one that's a 30% quality for a spare. 950$ for the lot.I'll even deliver within a 200 mile radius of my location for fuel cost. Or maybe even further, come to think of it. I'll have to post some other cr.....errr...treasures that I've got. Couple of complete LVS cabs, 24V heater, headlight buckets, etc.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
I forgot to add the $2600 Pergo floor I just installed last week that she's been wanting. In all fairness she let me buy an H1 Wagon, a nice cj-7 jeep, and 3 extra dueces that I did not need. I have since sold all but 1 extra duece that I still need to get running. I know how it is having to sell off stuff to make more room for other projects. If you have those tires next month, I'm going to hold my wife to letting me get them however I will have to pick them up in my duece to give me a reason for a little trip.

czechsix

rustywagoneersdotcom said:
put me on the list for a pm
5x 11.00 - 16's to 68633

peace
Dave
Dave and MD, let me check to see what I can find. I have only two 16's right now, but I might be able to find others. Shipping? Absolutely no idea. I wonder if UPS will take them, or if they'll have to go freight?

IAC, I'll get back to both of you on this.

BinfordM715

Re: 16" xl's

503m715 said:
I would buy at least 2 good xl's from you. I can pick up.
Czechsix, he means the 11.00x16 XLs, not the 20s.

Oh...I see he put that in the subject line. Okay.... :roll:

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Djfreema said:
Well that floor Devin was working on when I visited a month ago looked great. Good work Devin! Guess it deserves a nice couch.
Image below shows his deuce. Good luck on the tires!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks