• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OK track guys

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Never mind. Just looked in TPUB and it says the M728 combat engineer vehicle is the end item. Nice!! Wonder if there are any out there in civi hands? Looks like it was built on the M60A1 chassis so there should definitely be someone that wants them.

dittle

If its for the CEV it should fit the M60A1 and M60A3 tanks as their track setups are the same. I've only heard of 1 M60A1 in civi hands and its for sale (or was anyway) for $650k.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
There ya go Gimp...donate them to WILLWagner's museum and get a deduction on your taxes next year. Add shipping costs for sure!!

Wish they would fit an M114

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
How many ya want Will? I hate to scrap them if I don't have to. I have 7-10 of them. I'll need an addy too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks