• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OK, who scored the M1031 FULL of tools in OK??

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
4940 - Miscellaneous Maintenance Equipment at Government Liquidation

1986 M1031 with 14k miles went for $3600 - (call it $4400 after fees and taxes) and then you have to recover it.

But this baby was FULL OF TOOLS and lots of other kewl stuff.

Had the Lincoln welder. Had the vise still mounted to the rear gate. Had two lights, and did I mention IT WAS FULL OF TOOLS!!!!

OK, just had to get that one off my chest.

I spent my money this year already on an M1009 with 14k miles. I've already budgeted for next year by planning on giving it all to a member on SS for an MKT.

SO, any one HERE score the sweet Oklahoma M1031???

There were also a TON of M1009's that were sold at this particular auction.

mckeeranger

And by the time the EUC clears, and it gets loaded out, they will be lucky if it still has the lug nuts on it.

If I had won it, I would wrap chains around it and lowjack all the big stuff.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice looking truck, except looks as though it has electrical issues. Batteries are disconnected and cover is off of terminal block on firewall. Whatever it is, hope is minor.

Did you guys notice all the tools???

lavarok

And by the time the EUC clears, and it gets loaded out, they will be lucky if it still has the lug nuts on it.

If I had won it, I would wrap chains around it and lowjack all the big stuff.
The new owner needs to get on site with 10 padlocks ASAP!!

If I had the extra cash, I would have been a buyer at that price. Nice truck!

KsM715

The new owner needs to get on site with 10 padlocks ASAP!!

If I had the extra cash, I would have been a buyer at that price. Nice truck!
Unfortunately padlocks dont matter at some sites. At Ft Riley all the trucks I preview have always had the locks cut off.

48cj2a

I'd at least go take pictures of everything, Lock it up and even shrink wrap the thing or band the doors shut and head to the Cop shop on post letting the Yard manager know he plans to have him charged if even an attempt to open is made.

That was quite a win!