• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oklahoma City Bricktown Halloween Parade

M813A1

Oklahoma Drivers the Bricktown Halloween Parade is comming up !! Let see if we can get as many trucks as possible to enter and let the people see the Steel Soldiers there !! The entry deadline for the Parade is Oct 1st so we have to enter fast !! The parade will be held Saturday Night Oct 23rd . You can find the parade website at www.ghoulsgonewildokc.com !! Hopefully we can get together and decorate the trucks and have some fun !! Let me know or Warthog if you want to join in the Fun !!!

65 m151a1

Oklahoma Drivers the Bricktown Halloween Parade is comming up !! Let see if we can get as many trucks as possible to enter and let the people see the Steel Soldiers there !! The entry deadline for the Parade is Oct 1st so we have to enter fast !! The parade will be held Saturday Night Oct 23rd . You can find the parade website at www.ghoulsgonewildokc.com !! Hopefully we can get together and decorate the trucks and have some fun !! Let me know or Warthog if you want to join in the Fun !!!
What is the cost if any for the entry.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
M813A1 is paying the $50 entry fee. If you want to attend let him know so he can give and accurate count. Entry deadline is Oct 1st.

M813A1

ATTENTION !!!! The Oklahoma Convoy of the Steelsoldiers has an Entry into the Bricktown Halloween Parade !! Come on out on Saturday Oct 23rd at 7:00 pm !!! I hope to see you drivers with your decorated trucks and come join in the Fun !!! We can decorate and light the trucks up and just have a Good Night of Fun in Bricktown !! Let get our name out and give a Good show for the Steelsoldiers !!

Last edited:

M813A1

Hey guys am I the only Steelsoldier that is going to have Fun in the Bricktown Parade ?? I have entered the Steel Soldiers in the parade for 6 trucks and hope we could get together and decorate and have fun at the Halloween parade in Bricktown !!!

Prerunner1982

If someone in North OKC/Edmond has an extra vehicle I would be happy to help out. I am sure my kiddo would like to join us again as well. She enjoyed the 4th of July parade.

M813A1

Well I hope other will join in ?? We can dress up if you want I am going to put something together to wear !!! I am looking forward to the parade I think it will be a Blast there is Bricktown !! Looking forward to being there !!

Prerunner1982

Yeah. If he wants to volunteer a truck that would be fine... if not it's ok too. He was nice enough to volunteer a truck for me for the 4th of July Parade. I am not one to ask to borrow something from someone I don't know very well...

M813A1

Hey Prerunner !! M1075 just texted me and he said he would have a truck that he could lend for the parade !!! I guess we will have to get with him to get the truck to you ?? I get with James and see when would be a Good tme to pickup the truck !!

M813A1

Ok Folks the Steelsoldiers have an entry in the Bricktown Parade !! it starts at 7:00pm !! Here is the Parade info with the route and the line up info below !! We are in Block G and are # 61 in the Parade !! I have entered us with 6 trucks so if anyone wants to join bring your truck to the staging area around 5 pm Saturday night October 23 our staging area is in the alley between 12th and 13th St and Walker and Hudson !! That is where Block G will be staging !! I hope that we have several trucks to give a good show of the Steelsoldiers !! If you have any questions call me at 405-306-7604 and I will answer you as best as I can !!!

Attachments

Prerunner1982

Well.... some unforeseen events came up this week (sick kids and medical problems with wife that we are struggling with) so I am working this Saturday trying to make up for the hours I missed this week. Also short on $$ so wouldn't even be able to decorate or be dressed up.... sorry guys.:sad::oops:

M813A1

Well Guys it is Here Timne for the Bricktown Halloween parade !! I'll be getting to the staging area after 4:00pm and all entries must be ther before 6:00pm !! The staging area for the Steelsoldiers is in the alley on the east side of Walker between 12th and 13th St. just north of the checking tent !! m I am looking forward to being in the Parade and hoping other will come join in the Fun !!

M813A1

WOW !! What a Awesome Parade !! It was Great , had lots of Fun !! Maybe next year we can get more trucks together !! It was full of lots of entries and there were people along the both sides of the whole parade route !! It was a Good time !! Photos to follow

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks