• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to Georgia Area: Partial 15% of M1009 Fiberglass Top

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Or fuel money. If I get my Suburban back together I may drive it so I would have room to bring all my junk to sell and a place to sleep.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll cover a "C" note of fuel and provide an ambulance to rest in provided the ambulance makes it there!

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like the SS Express Network is coming thru for delivery. Wreckerman is swinging thru OKC and heading back east.

Every wonder what the inside of a M1009 top looks like? The rear window has a metal brace that goes around the opening and is glued and riveted. The rest of the top went to the dumpster

View attachment 447581View attachment 447582View attachment 447583View attachment 447584View attachment 447585
Warthog the cut looks awesome, I finally got on a computer that was big enough to see the pictures clearly. Thank You!

I'll cover a "C" note of fuel and provide an ambulance to rest in provided the ambulance makes it there!
I got another "C" note covered so start packing