• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oklahoma SS Workday / Chow Run

KsM715

Do you guys let out-of-staters play? Might be a good weekend to haul the trade fodder down to Streetbike, Nebraska isnt playing that weekend so I wont be missing much.

M813A1

Hey guys !! I hope I can get my truck out to Tuttle for the workday ?? I have run out of ideas to get the truck running !! Have changed the starter , now I may have to change batteries and or a control box !! It is kinda strange that the truck was runing good and without any warning I cannot get it to started !! But I will do what I can to get the truck there !! Hope to see evryone ..

KsM715

Does hoopsoft still have the wrecker? Sounds like a good "workday" project :-D

If I can arange to use a truck and trailer from work I should be able to make it down there by 1 or 2 pm. I wont be going on the chow run as I will need to turn around and head back home.

MajesticSyntax

Hey guys, count me in on this deal. I don't think I really have much to work on, but it'd be good to just meet you all and hang around for a while. So yeah, I'll be there.

MajesticSyntax

I don't really know if this is the appropiate place, but I figure I'll be seeing you guys there, so I'd ask. I would really like to swap turbos on my truck. I have a D-turbo and would like to possibly trade for a C-turbo. Would any of you guys happen to be interested in such a trade?

mikew

OK,

Someone already asked this question, but I never saw a response...

How do you put your name on the fricken confirmation list?

Mike

StreetbikeDepot

So does anyone plan to work on anything.......if not your all working on my Jeep! For real though, I have some stuff to do to the Jeep before the trip and I'll have KsM715's truck there too, we need to look it over real well to make sure its road worthy for his trip back when he comes back down to get it.

OKCMoparGuy

I'll be there. I googled StreetBike Depot and came up with an address of 203 W. Main, is that right?

My EUC hasn't cleared yet and my rig is patiently waiting at Fort Sill. Hope they don't try moving it with the forklift.

I'm coming ready to work. Any tools needed? Got a carbide blade cutoff saw and Miller 210 if anyone plans on welding. Someone would have to come help me load the welder though. Is it OK to bring a cooler of barley pops?

Hey KsM715, did you say Nebraska? I'm originally from Seneca and know where St. George is at. Do the Catbackers let you fly that flag? I'm teasing you, my wife's from Lincoln but both brothers and my dad went to KSU.

OKCMoparGuy

Hey guys !! I hope I can get my truck out to Tuttle for the workday ?? I have run out of ideas to get the truck running !! Have changed the starter , now I may have to change batteries and or a control box !! It is kinda strange that the truck was runing good and without any warning I cannot get it to started !! But I will do what I can to get the truck there !! Hope to see evryone ..
Dave, did you get the Cummins running yet. What's it doing? Let me know if you need help.

Matt

StreetbikeDepot

I'll be there. I googled StreetBike Depot and came up with an address of 203 W. Main, is that right?

My EUC hasn't cleared yet and my rig is patiently waiting at Fort Sill. Hope they don't try moving it with the forklift.

I'm coming ready to work. Any tools needed? Got a carbide blade cutoff saw and Miller 210 if anyone plans on welding. Someone would have to come help me load the welder though. Is it OK to bring a cooler of barley pops?

Hey KsM715, did you say Nebraska? I'm originally from Seneca and know where St. George is at. Do the Catbackers let you fly that flag? I'm teasing you, my wife's from Lincoln but both brothers and my dad went to KSU.
Bring the cooler! I was thinking of stocking the shop cooler as well. I have a Miller 251 at the shop, and yes that is the correct address......203 W Main, Tuttle Ok 73089.

M813A1

Yes OKMoparGuy it is alive again !! I had to change the starter and am borrowing 2 batteries for now !! I'll be there with Big Green looking forward to it !!

1qwkgoat

I'm going to try and make it there. My EUC finally cleared and my deuce is being delivered saturday morning. So I may end up being busy with that all day. I really hope to make so that i can get my hands dirty with some people who know the Deuce.

KsM715

OKCMoparGuy, No one's knocked over my bright red Husker mail box yet. Since KSU was able to beat us (after a 30 year spanking:p) its become much more of a fun rivalry around here.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For those of you attending and planning on making the Chow Run to Ken's Steakhouse, make sure you bring cash as he does not accept plastic.

Steaks and ribs start at $12 and go up from there. For the wimppy types, they do have chicken. There is no menu.

Happyland1410

For those of you attending and planning on making the Chow Run to Ken's Steakhouse, make sure you bring cash as he does not accept plastic.

Steaks and ribs start at $12 and go up from there. For the wimppy types, they do have chicken. There is no menu.
Thanks for the heads-up! I'm looking forward to tomorrow.