• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oklahoma SS Workday / Chow Run

Happyland1410

It was great to meet a bunch of the Oklahoma SS members today (and one from Kansas too). Good times and good food! Thanks StreetbikeDepot for the use of your facilities.

M813A1

Hi ALL !! Had a Great time at the StreetBikeDepot !! Thanks Corey !! Even got a new top on !! It was nice to meet some new Oklahoma SS members and enjoy some Good Food !! Looking forward to the December Convoy and the Spring Workday / Chowrun !!

M813A1

It was Good to meet all the new Oklahoma members and spend some time , and even got some work done too !! All in All I think it was a sucessful meet !! We got to do again !! Untill next time !! Take Care !!

hoopsoft

great to meet everyone, ken's is always good, I knew it would happen, I ran off and my leftovers are still in streetbike depots fridge.. LOL

MajesticSyntax

Sorry I didn't make it, guys. Truck broke down in Eakly. I'll be heading back down there tomorrow to pick it up, seems likes an issue with the brakes. Looks like a lot of fun was had, I'm sorry I missed it.

mikew

I had a great time and it's nice to be able to see the faces behind the names.

Well it was nice to see most of the faces, but some of them.... ICH!!! ;-)

StreetBikeDepot has has cool shop and some fun toys too, thanks for hosting the get together.

Mike W

OKCMoparGuy

Looking forward to next time guys. I think M813A1 has plans to put 51" tires on (ha ha). Thanks StreetBike for the hospitality......very cool shop indeed!

StreetbikeDepot

It was great day! When OKCMoparguy gets his truck we need to plan another trip, maybe something we can included the families too. Be thinking about it and post up your ideas.

When you get your EUC back for your truck (OKCMoparGuy) give me a shout I'll run down there with ya.

1qwkgoat

Dam sounds like a good time was had. I'll definatly make it next time. My duece got here in the morning and we spent the first half of the day checking over it. All fuids where full, brakes are solid. Then we spent the rest of the day out at my friends 80 acres testing it and the winch out.

Attachments

Last edited:

MajesticSyntax

What happened to your brakes? You should have called us, we would have met you in Eakly with tools in hand!
I should have called I suppose. They siezed up while I was driving. I can't really seem to trace the problem. The brake pedal gets as hard as a rock and the thing won't budge, and draining the air from the system doesn't fix it, but it usually returns to normal within a few hours. Any ideas?

StreetbikeDepot

Blead your brakes, I had a similar problem with my 818, I had a blockage in the line at the rear axles that was not letting the pressure release from the wheel cylinder....once it start to heat up the fluid expanded and locked them down. When that happened my pedal was rock hard.

Have someone stand on the pedal with the truck running for air assist, blead each wheel cylinder, find the one with low flow and watch out when it clears itself!

MajesticSyntax

Blead your brakes, I had a similar problem with my 818, I had a blockage in the line at the rear axles that was not letting the pressure release from the wheel cylinder....once it start to heat up the fluid expanded and locked them down. When that happened my pedal was rock hard.

Have someone stand on the pedal with the truck running for air assist, blead each wheel cylinder, find the one with low flow and watch out when it clears itself!

Awesome... I feel really dumb now, but that makes sense. Thank you.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Once agian thanks Corey for the use of your shop. Even though I didn't bring my MV I was able to get my brake pads replaced on my Suburban.

Thanks Happyland for posting the pictures.

Looking forward to the next event.

We have been discussing another mid-December Convoy/Tots For Tots run. Pop's was a great time last year and is convenent for most people. Any one game for that or have any other suggestions?

Warthog