• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Old moderator...

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What ever happened to DR? last I heard he was going to China to teach??????????

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
They are trying not to damage his self esteem any more...................

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I met him in TX and they weren't having him. He was moving somewhere after a few months.

mangus580

RE: Re: Old moderator...

No worries guys... me & chris are working on selecting some new ones.... we have a couple that havent been around in a while.

Of course... we are working on the guidlines/rules first. Kinda hard to moderate, when there is no criteria.

DR did just totally vanish... wasnt like we pissed him off, or he pissed us off. Just dropped off the face of the earth.

Maybe we did piss him off with the 23mph thread?? rofl

shadow

It was odd that he just quit posting. After he traded with me and headed on with his route and back to Texas he stopped posting. He said he was trying out for the sheriffs department and was building a place at the same time. He was glad to get the free tar bin that was on the trailer. :D The last thing I heard from him was that he fell through the floor of the trailer and injured himself but was ok. I was wondering if he did something and got hurt (He surprised me by the way he did things :)) and thats why he quite posting but it has been a long time so something else must have gone on.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know he kinda wore out his welcome with some folk and burned a few more. Kinda like borrowing from the inlaws, you won't go visit as long as that debt is outstanding.

pa.rich

Yes its been a while, when I asked where he was, the person knew but couldnt say, so I guess we should leave it at that. Desert Rat, if your reading this, hope things are alrite, and things go better for you.Remember guys, theres always a reason for the way people are, so be kind. And that goes for me, too. I havent always been kind here, but I am working at it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks