• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Old Town in Kissimmee, FL 29 Nov.... Sunday Truck Car show.

Jayco36REQS

I talked to the Car Show event coordinator at "Old Town" in Kissimmee, to see if Military trucks would be welcome at the Sunday night Truck / 4x4 car shows. He said sure.. come on out! So I plan to head over around 430 or 5 pm this Sunday, 29 Nov.

Any guys in the area want to come out and hang out.. it would be good to meet some fellow MV owners! Or heck.. even if you don't own a MV, but interested in them.. come on out and I'll be happy to chat!

I'm hoping to get to know the Old Town event managers and try to arrange a full blown MV event in the future.

For those not familiar with the "Old Town" area in Kissimmee, FL... here is a link:

http://www.myoldtownusa.com/?mobile=false

It's a great place to hang out and have a good evening for everyone!

Hope to see a bunch of MV's there!! [thumbzup]

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I took my M818 out a few years ago on a Saturday night. My buddy owns the 1962 Imperial in the back ground.

IMG_0275.jpg

Jayco36REQS

Old_Town.jpg

Had a good evening at Old Town... Pretty good crowd, and met some nice people. :)

It was good to meet you Steve6x6x6! :beer:

It would be great to get more military trucks out next time!! If your interested, let me know and I'll make sure you get the official invite!

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Under, up coming events, is " central florida events mailing list" This is the best way to post up coming events for all of us in central florida.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks