• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OldM101 a1 axle price?

sarbatche

I just swapped the axle out on an M105A2 for my 2009 Wrangler. I used a 5200lb Dexter axle, but the hub for that weight rating requires 6 lugs. So I've 6x5.5 wheels on the trailer and 5x5.5 wheels (after wheel adapter) on the Jeep. I figure that our options are to get new hubs on a new axle or to get new hubs or axles on our Jeeps. I already have a 14 bolt axle standing by to go under the Jeep and 6 lugs are preferable if I'm going to run 38" tires later on.

If you want to do it cheaply, then just press out the wheel studs on the aftermarket trailer hubs, weld fill the holes, drill a 5x5 pattern and press in new studs.

sarbatche

Forgot to answer the OP's original question.

5200lb 4" drop axle - $220
Spring perches - $35
3/4"x10" U-Bolts 3" radius (4) - $95
Set of 4 33x12.50R15 tires/steelies from CL - $100

I got $150 for the old axle/NDT tires on CL

Net $300 cost

MarcusOReallyus

It just took me right to their site , the problem must be on your end.

Still not getting that site. Not at work (2 completely different systems) or at home. If it had been a DNS issue it should have cleared by now.

Can you post a link? Can you navigate around their site? Do a search? I'm wondering if you are looking at a cached copy on your end.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Still not getting that site. Not at work (2 completely different systems) or at home. If it had been a DNS issue it should have cleared by now.

Can you post a link? Can you navigate around their site? Do a search? I'm wondering if you are looking at a cached copy on your end.
Google it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks