• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oliver 2150 with multifuel

Danger Ranger

Neat tractor, we have a John Deere H (12hp) with a blade setup similar to that, only heavier duty. You will love that if it works as well as ours. Sorry no pics....
I spy with my little eye, a loaded-up truck in the background......hmmmm

derby

Nice old Oliver. We have a Oliver 1650 High Crop and a White 2-70 I think they both have the Waukeshau. Any one know a good place to have the pump overhauled? The 2-70 has the governor ring breaking down plugging the fuel return check.
My uncle had an Oliver 35 years ago, I don't remember the model but he had it a week and spit a rod . I recall putting my hand through the hole in the block. Multi?

Ridgerunner

Is it a project tractor for you then?
I didn't even have a tractor in mind when I bought it.

I was told about an old wrecker by a guys barn, that had been sitting for about three years. So I stopped by at the house to look at it, and inquire on it. Turned out to be '54-'55? International R-190 wrecker. I needed somthing bigger than my (Ford wrecker) to use as a yard truck here on my property. (MV stuff tends to be big and heavy) While I was there looking over the International, I was asked if I was interested in an old Oliver tractor that was sitting there. I said not realy....but how much? He replied $300. And I said sold. I figured for $300 bucks, I can't go wrong and we loaded it on the trailer. (I bought the wrecker also, but probably won't drag it home till spring)

grunex125

Nice old Oliver. We have a Oliver 1650 High Crop and a White 2-70 I think they both have the Waukeshau. Any one know a good place to have the pump overhauled? The 2-70 has the governor ring breaking down plugging the fuel return check.
My uncle had an Oliver 35 years ago, I don't remember the model but he had it a week and spit a rod . I recall putting my hand through the hole in the block. Multi?

We've been using Spencer Diesel, I can get you the number if you like.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks