• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Olympic Flight Museum Airshow June 18-19

Amer-team

The Olympic Flight Museum will be hosting their annual Warbirds Airshow on June 18-19. There will be Warbirds, military displays, and military vehicles.
There will be WW2, Korea, and Vietnam displays. The Puget Sound Vehicle club, Friends of Willie and Joe, Saigon Club, and Friends of Kilroy will be represented in the historic displays. Look up OFM for their website for more information. A B-17 and B-25 and many other military aircraft will be in attendance. Will post more later as the information comes in.

Amer-team

That is a complicated question. They have limited us in the past due to space restrictions on the airport. It would require a call to Teri, the museum manager. You might consider how many vehicles you could get to turn out for this event before you call her. This close to the Airshow, she is quite stressed.

jhigh

If anyone wants to go and set up we the PSMVCC will have some extra room on the grass for display and camping. Just let me know and I will save some room.

wsucougarx

I plan on being there Saturday w/out a MV. We're bringing my father in law up to see the little bird and huey demonstration. It ought to bring back some memories.

Amer-team

If anyone knows of a Vet's hall or museum that might be in need of a Cobra, the DNR at Oly Airport may be able to make them a deal. It appears that the Government has decided that Cobras are not acceptable for fire fighting equipment. And they are to be scraped, crushed, melted down or they may be able to go to a legit museum.
Check them out when you are at the airshow this weekend.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks